Sharing Our Innermost Thoughts

share your deepest feelings and emotions in a safe and supportive environment.

⚕️Depression

🧑Anxiety

😰Stress

💗Relationships

Create Thought

RelationshipsThought

👀
Anonymous

I have a boyfriend…we are in same college we are dating from 5 months. We are in final year. And it’s high time for our careers. At the start of our relationship we kinda had an idea if he is not able to get a good college in india for further studies then he will move out of India. But moving out was his last option. Now that situation has come to that there’s 80% chance he would move and 20% he would stay. Now I am in this miserable phase. I am really anxious and I am not able to think how to end this. Because I don’t want to.

🏤
🏥
👀
8 replies
🏤
Anonymous

So you would not be moving out for higher studies.
And since he would be mostly moving out for higher studies you are not OK with long distance is that so?

👀
Anonymous

Long distance in india seems fine but not internationally

🏤
Anonymous

Although u guys had talk but even without trying do you guys think still won’t work??

👀
Anonymous

Because he won’t be able to come back for next 4 years minimum and plus time zone difference that will all take a toll

🏤
Anonymous

Ohh I see
Try if possible .
Or if u thing its not possible be in touch maybe if u guys have that feeling for each other then u might get back after a while.

🏥
Anonymous

Communicate with your bf

👀
Anonymous

We did…he said he is helpless

user_group_img

8544 users have benefited
from FREE CHAT last month

Start Free Chat
start_free_chat_cta_image