I hate myself that I feel awkward to someone I considered special, and very close to me. It’s as if I can’t break the wall that I surrounded myself with though I want to… for him. I said I’m comfortable with him, but I’m just lying to myself. But I want to be comfortable with him but I just can’t! Anyways, I love him and currently trying to move on coz it’s a one sided love. How to freakin’ break this damn wall? How to be comfortable with him?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.