I feel so dissapointed with my family members and friends. I started a youtube channel and hoping that they would support me, but, no! They’re not. I ask my mom to share the link but she said that she is ashame of it. She told me that she would only do that if I already become famous. My brother is also like that, even worse, he ask me to pay if I want him to share the link. But, what about his debt on me? Did I ever force him to pay? No, never! But, I only ask him to share the link! About my friends, some of them would never believe that I’m going to be successfull. I HATE THIS!
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.