I feel like my boyfriend doesn’t love me anymore. He doesn’t call or text me and he’s acting like he doesn’t care. He’s 15 and I’m almost 15 too. Earlier we couldn’t talk much cause my parents don’t know about us and I didn’t have a phone. I recently got one and when I told him about it all he said was “cool”. Now he knows I have a phone but he still doesn’t text or call at all and we can’t meet because of the covid-19 pandemic. I love him a lot and don’t know what to do. I just feel lost.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.