I feel like I’ve got the world on my shoulders ☹️ sucks to be me right now! My 14yr old has got himself into a bit of a situation ( county lines) I don’t no how deep of a situation he’s in as he doesn’t open up much anymore ☹️ My 12yr old daughter was recently sexual abused by her cousin on her father’s side, gut wrenching! And my 9yr old daughter has just been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, I nearly lost her, was in hospital with her for a week and so thankful for the nurses and staff at the hospital for all there amazing help, my daughter refuses to do any of her injections, to be done 4 times a day,I do her jabs sometimes without a tiring battle, diabetes has taken every last bit of happiness from her and I get the awful mood swings day and night. By the end of each night I’m exhausted, mostly emotionally drained, beaten down and not wanting the morning to come…ever!
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.