I feel alone… I have always feel alone. I can’t remember the time when I felt free without walking on eggshells. My relationship is horrible. Well, in my eyes and how I feel it is. Been depressed in the past but now I don’t even know how depression feels like. Seems that it’s a normal thing now for me. Could that even happen? Just not happy… again…
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.