I don’t love my neighbours. Guess it’s city life. Defined by selfishness. In my father’s village there’s love and co dependency. Everybody’s welcome. Doors are open the entire day. When my dad catches fishes from the river we give it to every house in the Village.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.