I am feeling sort of distracted today, I can’t settle on anything to do- listen to music, watch tv, food- nothing is holding my interest. I feel restless. I went for a walk, but afterwards I still felt the same way. I am somewhat isolated during this quarantine, and feel like I have no one to talk to most of the time.
I am an adult and prefer to share thoughts with other adults.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.