I am alone 😢
I’m here alone with my own voice screaming in side my head
I’m crying like a child to have what I want
I’m here alone filled with stress
I’m here regretting my life and wishing to die
I’m hear blaming my self to all of the mistake I’ve made and wishing that I have never met you.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.