I am a 15 year old and right now getting an acne on my face is the biggest issue ever. I know it doesn’t sound very bad and that you can say that no it’s not important. It is to me. I am popular in my school and if i get a pimple, i will not look good anymore. People will not like me anymore. I am going to dieeeeee alone.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.