How do you manage your thoughts when you are feeling lonely? When you are feeling so vulnerable? I am trying to watch TV series and movies, but the thought of my gf keeps coming back in my mind. We are still together, but I can sense that with each passing day maybe we both are drifting apart from each other. I madly love her, I love her a lot. But the hunch that she is hiding a lot from me, is haunting me. I do not want to sound so needy and desperate but I do not know how else to control my emotions.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.