How am I able to help otehrs when I can’t help myslef…?
I somehow manage to save all our friends, putting their stress on me so that they can be happy… but in my host’s time of need, I can’t help him… He’s so stressed and so parinoid… worrying that his boyfriend will leave him, worrying that he’s annoying, and is hated by everyone… How do I help him? I am him… I should be able to help… But I can’t…
I feel so stupid because I can’t help him and he’s slowly dying…
He tried to kill himslef twice today… I don’t know how I stopped him… things are going great… and I need advice… someone help us… before its too late…
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.