Sharing Our Innermost Thoughts

share your deepest feelings and emotions in a safe and supportive environment.

⚕️Depression

🧑Anxiety

😰Stress

💗Relationships

Create Thought

GirlfriendThought

If you or somebody you know is currently struggling, please take deep breaths and reach out to somebody. Here are few resources that may help.

Madhan Kumar @arun_

Hi buddies, I am new here introvert in real life rearly interapt with girls and never had a long and close conversations ever. So i hope i find some one in this app to chat and to be friendly…

6 replies
This thought has been deleted by the thought author

Madhan Kumar @arun_

Hello super star we can be as a friends

This thought has been deleted by the thought author

Rahul Singh @10001rahul

I’m single too… but not introvert… I’ve tried to askout girls many times… But they deny every time… God now’s… When will I get a girlfriend…

Vipul C @lupiv

Facts, girls are emotionally mature than guys their age. Facts, girls know there are 99% chances of finding a weirdo. Just because we belong to that minority of 1%, don’t be disheartened. You will be fine, time is the biggest teacher and healer

Madhan Kumar @arun_

Thanks vipul thanks for ur kind words…

user_group_img

8524 users have benefited
from FREE CHAT last month

Start Free Chat
start_free_chat_cta_image