Hey there, How are you? I have something really important to tell you so if anyone of you is in a need of a freind or someone to talk, I would be happy to be that someone for you. Because I know how it feels to be alone and not being able to talk to people around you because of fear of judgements and lack of understanding. It really sucks I know, So let’s be freinds and talk our heart out. I would love to talk to you and hear you out.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.