Sharing Our Innermost Thoughts

share your deepest feelings and emotions in a safe and supportive environment.





Create Thought

Body PositivityThought


Hey so I’m a girl and idk if I have cancer or something but inside my girl parts… there’s a lump the size of a cherry. Is it normal? Deep inside… it’s attached. Google says nothing and I’m concerned. I’m sorry. Please help…

Profile picture for Now&Me member @st1199
3 replies
Profile picture for Now&Me member @st1199

Simran @st1199

Please visit a doctor. I am a girl and not aware of this thing.
The doctor would be the best one to tell you what’s going in. And don’t take this lightly maybe some serious issue is there.


Hey !
I had the same issue few years back
It’s called cysts /abscesses
N it was gone with treatment
You haven’t described in detail so better Consult a gynaecologist immediately and get well soon !

This thought has been deleted by the thought author

8504 users have benefited
from FREE CHAT last month

Start Free Chat