hey im new here and i want to share something that is bothering me for 6 months now. Me and my ex broke up after dating for 2 years and he left me without any reason as i was asking for more time and attention from him.We were toxic to each other already but im still not able to let him go. i’ve kissed other guys after that but still I’m so into him,he’s blocked me and we haven’t talked since then,but i miss him and want him.
i don’t know why it’s giving me so weird thoughts and so much anxiety and i cannot stay happy for so long, im not letting people in. AND I AM SO SCARED
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.