Hey! I have always been very shy in opening up and talking to people, let alone infront of a camera. This is because of my problem of stuttering. I have always been very under-confident. But now, since I came to college, i have gained a lot of confidence, thanks to my english teacher. She pushed me to constantly improve myself. Now i am able to talk to people comfortably. I have embraced myself.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.