Hey guys, what do you think about accepting an offer for a position that is not so ambitious but for now it’s stress free, nice working hours, weekends and holidays off. I am an ambitious person and I know I can do much more but I’m in this company a month and a half so I do have time to prove myself. In the meantime, when I get off work I can do some creative stuff at home and follow my passions that spark my soul. Maybe, just maybe, in time, I could start making money out of my creative hobbies. What do you think, should I stick to this NOT so creative, corporate job for the time being?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.