Hey everyone! 👋🏼
We are so grateful to see soooo many of you finding value and opening up in our sharing circles. We are always open to feedback and would like to hear your thoughts on how we can make it better 🌻
I have an idea! Since many people today said about getting more clarity. Can we organize a meet on topic “Clarity”? Also would prefer if it’s more solution and discussion centric than a sharing circle type.
That is a great idea💡
Thank you so much for your insightful feedback! We’ve taken this into account. Thank you for helping you make Now&Me better🧡
Ameer Shaikh @ameer_shaikh
First of all, it was a great session conducted by this community, i can say for sure that after the meeting was concluded everyone must be feeling light hearted and heard…
I have some idea of making this type of meet more efficient…
1) if its a meet where audience are to share something then they should be asked to prepare a list of stuff to say beforehand, just add a note on this alongside the notification of meeting
2) i had some insights for some of the issue that people shared but it seemed that it would come out of me as a judgmental opinion if i interject on that…so after a person is done talking about his life/problems…ask if anyone wants to give suggestion or help with their perspective…this way instead of just being a one sided sharing meet…it will be a discussion that might be helpful in a practical way…
Thats all from my side
Hey Ameer, thank you so much for sharing your feedback here, we’ve made a note of all these points, and we will take them into consideration after consulting with our in-house psychologist 🌸 Thank you for all the support, kindness and being here. Sending you loads of love 🧡
Love attending the sharing circles! Some constructive feedback since you asked!
1) Should start sharing/discussing on time, rather than waiting and thinking for 30mins. We already know the topic beforehand. We have so much time to think!
2) Do sharing circles without a topic maybe? Discuss anything and everything with the flow.
3) People tend to shy away from answering to any advice asked for, terming it as - Every emotion is different for everyone, and only sharing happens. The person asking the question, would probably know this, and woldnt want to hear this. (Just a thought)
4) Looking forward for offline sharing circles!
Agree on the time management part…the session started practically at 6
Hey, thank you so much for sharing your feedback here, we’ve made a note of all these points, and we will take them into consideration after consulting with our in-house psychologist 🌸 Thank you for all the support, kindness and being here. Sending you loads of love 🧡
Anshika verma @amairakhan
That’s such an great app I find some good people here
We’re so grateful to have you as a part of our family. Now&Me wouldn’t be what is without amazing & awesome people like you. Thank you for all your love, kindness and support. ✨
A option where we can remove disconnected people from our inbox.
Hey👋 Thank you so much for your insightful feedback! We’ve taken this into account. Thank you for helping you make Now&Me better🧡