Some days my mind goes really blank. Like there is nothing going on there, completely blank. And then there is this small pinch of sadness that overshadows everything and I do not feel like doing anything at all. I know I need to work to improve my life, but the motivation does not come. I have been looking for love in all the wrong places. Sometimes I envy those who actually have found true love. I am in too much self doubt. I just hope I can overcome whatever is happening in my mind.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.