first of all sorry if this topic sounds like its not something to be talked about here this is my first day
im currently a senior in high school, i’ve never been in a relationship. some people would find it normal actually. but my friends make fun of me because, (at least they say i am), i am quite good looking, a nice person, and has a great personality.
i’ve already tried to get to know two girls and it was actually okay. but in the end those two girls never really were in a relationship with me because i backed off. i backed off because i’m scared that i would fall for another girl in the middle of the relationship.
i talked about this with one of my friends and he said that the real reason i always back off is that i’m scare of what a relationship actually feels like. since quarantine this has been on my mind. does anyone have the same issue? how can i get rid of the things that hold me back?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.