Feeling really directionless after having a heart break. I am trying to pull myself back in my feet as I do not have anyone else to help me back. But it proves to be real hard and I am feeling so down. I obviously know it is not the end of the world, but my mind and body is too tired to even try. Also the fear of not finding love again is scaring me. I have been in this relation for 5 years and my gf is currently cheating on me and we have not officially broken our relation, but she is maintaining such a distance from me that it hurts. I am trying to think of her as less as possible. But the thoughts creep up all on a sudden. And they hurt so much.
Did anyone else went through such hardship where you know you are in pain but can’t end it because you do not have the backup plan?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.