Everyone say ‘first love kuch alag hi hota hai’. Now i get it all. Me and my ex yes he is my ex now. Almost 2 years ago, we broke up. Just because we were in long distance and i was not getting his attention. I know this sounds lame. Few days back, i talked to him as a friend. Apparently, I realised i was deeply into him. I madly loved him. Currently,I’m in a relationship with another boy whom i love the most but the way i loved my first love like madly, unconditionally. I always compare my ex and current boyfriend in my head. I’m into my current boyfriend but not the way i was with my ex. Is anything wrong in it? Comparing?
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.