Every time I feel I have no one in this word I am all alone living with strangers who claim themselves as my family.
May be they are my biological family still every time I feel I don’t belong here. I feel my mother died years ago. It’s not for the first time since childhood I believed that I was a orphan
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.