Every chance I get I wish for it. It’s my dream, my lifelong dream. I pray for it. I wish for it every night at 11:11. But it never came. It never will. Is it too much to ask for? Everybody else gets it. Why can’t I? “It” is her. “It” is my dream. “It” is love.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.