Does anyone else has this overwhelming feeling to talk to someone after you wake up in the morning? Like you would want them to listen to your dreams, your fears. That you want to start the morning with that person.
It is tough to be lonely. One moment nothing can touch you and suddenly the loneliness creeps up to your throat and you feel so choked.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.