Do you know what’s underrated in today’s world? Taking yourself out on a date! 😍
Going on solo dates can be an excellent way of reconnecting with, checking in, and building a relationship with yourself🤗
Have you ever gone out on a date with yourself, and if not, where would you like to go? 🤔
Answer this question in the comments below to be one of the 3 lucky users to get a cute #selflove gift hamper from Now&Me ✨🧡
Fancy restaurants and hotels is not my thing so im thinking like a picnic near a river or something
Sparsh Gupta @sparsh___69
I would love to take me out to the beach where breeze will be soothing for my mind and my body but haan I would love to take my self out on a long bike ride to mountains and create a long and unbreakable bond with myself
I would like to go somewhere where no one knows me and the 🐦 birds chirpping and greenery everywhere because I have never been to any solo date
I have been on many solo dates. They’re a lot of fun.
Would love to go to some peaceful please, somwer far from city wear some comfy clothes, have good food listen to some music with a good view outside.
Well for me self love would be first self discovery… For that i would need a peace and calm ambience… So as i am also nature loving… And major pain are from materialistic things in one or other way… So it should be beach, a forest, hill station, anywhere with less noise and glazing city lights…
So i can think more of my needs and purpose for myself…
Once the self discovery is done i would definitely knowing what makes me happy and what are my vulnerables…
Yes for sure a nature(with its true essence)
These days I am on top of my own priority list that’s why I am taking a break from outside world. I just stay in, eat good food, meditate, take sunbath, listen to good music, dance around the house, watch good shows,etc.
Therefore If I have to go on a solo date, I would like to go to a beach, just chill there during the day under the sun, wear a comfy floral dress or something, breeze on my face, etc. Then during the evening, I would wear the best outfit I have, go to a famous cafe or restaurant nearby and try something (food) that I have never tried before. Chill there for a while and then later call it a day.
I would like to go to Imagica theme Park Alone. I guess rides doesnt need a company. I can take myself out there alone… Would be super fun.
I do solo date with myself, having pizza and Netflix to myself, its so refreshing ✨💫
A movie date😂
I have thought about this before but never have done anything about it yet. If I had to go on a self date, I would probably:
1. Wake up when I feel like it…
2. Wear my favourite outfit, style my hair the way I like it…
3. Make some beverage for me to drink, tea or coffee would do…
4. Prepare myself breakfast that I love to eat…
5. Get a basket and start packing food for lunch…
6. Cook something that I love to eat…
7. Go to the river (that’s very close to my house) which also has a park beside (perfect location for lunch)…
8. Enjoy the pleasant nature, have my food, as slow as possible (lol)…
9. Write some songs sitting under a tree ( maybe it’s better if I finish the ones I’ve written only half), play my keyboard or my guitar…
10. Go home, wear my most comfortable PJs, relax with a face mask, a hair mask and some massage, take a nap…
11. Wear a casual but chic outfit, go for a walk under the moonlight, listen to my favourite songs, breathe in the fresh air…
12. Stand in front of the mirror and tell myself positive quotes, I’m beautiful, I’m kind, I don’t have to change myself for someone else, etc… And then go sleep like a little baby.
Pray for me, I really hope that I do this sometime soon cause I need this. Thank you for asking and helping me NOT PROCRASTINATE this making of plan any longer.
mama bear @mamabear
Can everyone please check out my post and see can you help please
I don’t want anything fancy… just long walks, eating gol gappe at my favourite chaat spot, talking to myself when I’m alone, patting my back when my efforts go unnoticed, loving my body as it is and making love to it … this is my idea of taking myself out on a date 😊
Me, my motorcycle and open road is the perfect solo date for me.
Some peaceful place where their is no one just beautiful nature.
Reading a good book with a good food and good music 😌👌