I never felt so lonely in my life, no friends, or anyone to talk to. I keep on pushing people away from me coz I don’t know how to trust… An HIV positive, am a mother of a 1year 3mounths boy, no parents.
My problems started after I lost my parents,it wasn’t easy but I kept a smile on my face an tried to move on. A year after I found out I am pregnant an HIV positive an the father of my baby wants nothing to do with us, an I still smiled an act as if everything is okay.i don’t have friends, my own family don’t like me an even when I try to talk no one takes me Cruz. I keep hurting people around even my sister hates me. An being umployed makes everything worse coz I have to depend on people who pretend to love me.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.