The internet these days is filled with different types of quotes. We are just one click away from getting quotes on any theme or topic. From toxic to love quotes, every kind of quote is available to support our emotional state. If we know how to use quotes in the right way, it can help us in becoming the best version of ourselves. In addition, we can use these quotes as reminders to take one step every day toward a better future.
We all are being ignored at some point in our lives. Some people are neglected by their parents, and some by society or their close ones. As social species, humans cannot survive without community. We all have the basic need for someone by our side who can make us feel seen, heard and accepted. To us, ignorance is equal to death. Nevertheless, at times this death is necessary to rise again from the ashes.
How Does Reading Quotes about Ignorance Help You Feel Positive?
Reading quotes on ignorance can help us to walk away from the things or people that are no longer helping us be the better version of ourselves. It empowers us from within to speak our truth and stay true to ourselves in every situation.
Here are 30 quotes on ignorance that will change your mindset forever:
- Feel proud when people ignore you and thank God you missed the worst. – Sanjiv Dogra
Sometimes people ignoring us is a blessing in disguise by God.
- Being ignored is the worst feeling. But stop to think that there’s always someone out there to give you the attention others didn’t give you. – Bhumit Mehta
Don't chase the people, there is always someone out there to give you the attention you deserve.
- The great thing about being ignored is that you can speak the truth with impunity. – Steve Aylet
If you are speaking your truth, you will definitely be surrounded by fewer people.
- First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. – Mahatma Gandhi
When they see you winning, they start hating you.
- I neither revenge nor forgive, I just choose to ignore. – Unknown
If you can't forgive, then forget but don't hold grudges.
- I’ve learned to ignore the negative people and just be a living example of confidence and self-love. – Unknown
Avoiding negative people is a different level of self-love.
- Being ignored or looked down upon by society means that you need to rise up from ashes. – Unknown
When everybody abandons you, it's time to get up on your own.
- Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom. – Sam walton.
Sometimes unconventional roads can lead to the invention of something extraordinary.
- There are no rules. That is how art is born, how breakthroughs happen. Go against the rules or ignore the rules. That is what invention is about. – Helen Frankenthaler.
Rules limit our creativity, to create something new, go against the rules.
- Ignore the Ignorant. – Ricky Martin
Get your Tit For Tat.
- There's always going to be someone out there... who doesn't believe in you or who thinks your head is too big or you're not smart enough. But those are the people you need to ignore, and those are the times you need to just keep doing what you love doing. – Jimmy Fallon
You are never gonna be enough for so, people Just love yourself as you are.
- Don't ignore the past, but deal with it at your own pace. Once you deal with it, you are free of it; and you are free to embrace your life and be a happy loving person because if you don't, the past will come back to haunt and keep coming back to haunt you. – Boris Kodjoe
Let the past be in the past. Take the lessons, but don't carry them with you.
- Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it's enough. – Robert Heller
Gut feelings are the messengers of the universe, listen to it carefully.
- Humans believe so many lies because we aren't aware. We ignore the truth or we just don't see the truth. When we are educated, we accumulate a lot of knowledge, and all that knowledge is just like a wall of fog that doesn't allow us to perceive the truth, what it really is. – Don Miguel Ruiz
Sometimes education creates an invisible wall that stops us from reaching the truth.
- Our school education ignores, in a thousand ways, the rules of healthy development. – Elizabeth Blackwell.
School has taught us how to Multiply numbers, but never taught us how to subtract problems.
- One should not tolerate anything wrong. One should raise his/her voice against the wrongdoings. Don't ignore, just call out. – Neha Bhasin
Always raise your voice against the wrong, even if you have to against the society.
- If we ignore our death, we end up just going around completely oblivious to why we do the things we do. – Caitlin Doughty It is the death that gives meaning to life, without death there is no purpose of living.
- Never ignore someone with a disability, as we don't realize how much they can inspire. – Sudha Chandran
Never underestimate anybody. You never know what they are capable of.
- The universe will put signposts in your life. You can either ignore them or embrace them. You can choose and wish for all the things you want, but the things that are coming to you, you will never be able to hide from and the things that you want so bad that are not supposed to be for you for whatever reason, they'll never come to you. – Yul Vazuez
The more you ignore the signs, the louder the universe is going to roar.
- I know it's cheesy, but if you listen to the universe, it gives you pointers. I strongly believe if you keep your ears open and eyes open, your path will become clear. You just have to make sure you don't ignore it. – Matthew James Thomas Roar
Universe is always with us. Guiding us at every moment. It's up to us how much we want to take the guidance.
- If you have only one life, you can't altogether ignore the question: Are you enjoying it? – Sebastian Faulks
Living life and spending life are two different things. Which one are you doing?
- When people are putting pressure on me I just completely ignore it. – Zayn Malik
Ignore the people who put pressure on you.
- The best thing I've learned is that you have to listen to your body, and you have to be your own physician. Don't ignore those little groaning aches and pains. – Valerie Cruz
Our body is always talking to us in different forms, but are we really listening to our bodies?
- Don't pay any attention to the critics, don't even ignore them. - Samuel Goldwyn
If we pay attention to the critics once in a while, it can help us to improve ourselves.
- Ignore loneliness, enjoy your presence. – Unknown
Sometimes we are so focused on loneliness, that we forget to celebrate our presence.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. – Unknown
No matter what happens, always keep yourself on priority.
- It’s ok. You don’t have to be strong all the time. You don’t have to ignore your sadness and pretend like you are doing absolutely fine. – Unknown
Remove the mask, be vulnerable, tame help and acknowledge your sadness.
- It takes so much strength to say to your ego, 'You know what? You're going to keep me lonely, so I have to ignore you.’ – George Michael
It is our ego that keeps us in a loop of sadness and fear. Recognize your ego and break it.
- When you want to fall in love, you ignore red flags in the optimistic hope that it does work out. – Max Joseph
Take your heart, but don't forget to take your brain also.
- We ignore our feelings a lot, I realize. Many of us have to... until they really bite us in the butt. – Queen Latifah
Stop putting the feelings under the rug. Feel, release and heal.
Q. What Are Some Positive Quotes About Ignorance?
The world is better ignored if you want to change it. – Unknown
Don’t ignore the effort of a person who tries to keep in touch. It’s not all the time someone cares. – Unknown
Q. What Do You Call A Person Who Ignores You?
A person who chooses to ignore us can be known as ignorant. Example: His ignorance towards the job hindered us in our progress. No matter how much we love the person, they are always ignorant towards me.