’Ask Me Anything’ with Toni Aswegan on 'Mental Health and Covid-19’
Hello Now&Me community!
We understand that the world feels like a very anxious place right now, full of fear and uncertainty. This can take a huge toll on your mental health, which is why we collaborated with an expert, Toni Aswegan, to answer all your questions!
@tonitalkstherapy is a licensed mental health counselor and majorly focuses on areas of depression, anxiety, trauma, adjustment and life transitions. You can ask her about anything that is stressing you out, how to cope, dealing with anxiety, what to do when feeling overwhelmed and anything else on your mind in regards to the pandemic.
Kindly post your questions in the comments down below by 17th March 2020.
@tonitalkstherapy will be answering them right here on this thread on 18th March 2020, Wednesday.
Asking questions shows strength, not weakness. Ask away and stay informed! 💗
How does an AMA work?
- You can ask the AMA Guest any questions you have for them.
- Feel free to take their opinion and advice on anything and everything that has been bothering you.
- It is an open discussion!
- You can post your questions till the date mentioned on the thread.
- The AMA Guest will answer them on that thread by a particular date.
- Asking questions shows strength, not weakness.
🧡 Ask away and stay informed! 🧡