37, going to marry the love of my life soon. He’s in another city. Always been in a LDR. He’s not into saying I love you or I miss you. Sexually we’re okay but its mostly about him. Talks to me when it suits him not me. Am I going crazy? Goes into radio silence and gives me anxiety attacks. Says sorry but repeats. Is this normal? I love him like crazy.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.