Small talks are difficult. Yes, I said it.
And they are the most difficult when it comes to having a conversation with your crush. Why does it get 100 times harder than it already is?
Frustrating , right?
Well, what if I presented to you some interesting yet flirtatious questions to ask your crush? That would really push you to take the plunge, right?
Let’s do it then!
Questions to Ask Your Crush About Love
Asking your crush personal questions can be a risky game, especially if you are asking love-related questions. So it is very important to be considerate about their boundaries and form your questions in a subtle yet provocative way. Here are some:
- What is your idea of love?
- What qualities do you look for in a partner?
- Do you believe in the concept of “the one”?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Do you believe in the concept of a forever kind of love?
- What are your thoughts on long-distance relationships?
- Are you more into the idea of love marriage or arranged marriage?
- How important are your independence and personal space in a relationship?
- Do you believe that values should be similar in a relationship?
- What are your thoughts on compromise in relationships?
- How would you like to spend time with your partner?
- What is your love language?
- What does intimacy mean to you?
- How do you think couples should handle their conflicts and fights?
- How important is having a routine to you?
Questions to Ask Your Crush to Make Her Fall for You
It is not easy to make your crush instantly fall for you, but there is always a sense of charm that can work its magic. So if you wish to make your crush fall for you, what better way to connect with them emotionally than through the power of words dipped in sugar and honey?
- If we could ever go on a date, where would it be?
- Do you prefer staying indoors with your partner or going on long walks with them?
- What little things make you the happiest in a relationship?
- What are the three things in life that make you connect with your inner child?
- How would you describe our relationship?
- What are your passion projects in life?
- When was the last time you felt special or loved?
- What are your thoughts on friends coming into a relationship?
- What is so different about us?
- If you could talk about something for long hours, what would it be?
- What do you think we have in common?
- What is your favourite thing about this city?
- If you could travel anywhere with me, where would you like to go?
- What do you appreciate the most about this bond?
- What is that one thing that sets us apart from others?
Questions to Ask Your Crush in Truth or Dare
Playing truth and dare with your crush can be a fun and exciting way to get to know your crush’s deepest secrets and desires. Although it is just a fun game to play, you can get to know whatever you wish about your crush, of course, by respecting their boundaries and personal space.
- Have you ever developed romantic feelings for someone?
- If you had the opportunity to go on a date with a famous person, who would you choose?
- Is there a secret you've kept hidden from everyone?
- Have you ever told a lie to avoid getting into trouble?
- If you could embody any fictional character, who would you prefer to be?
- Have you ever had a dream about me?
- What is the most embarrassing incident you've experienced?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Do you have any fears?
- What's the most daring thing you've done for love?
- Have you ever been dishonest to secure a job?
- Is there something embarrassing on your social media profiles?
- Have you experienced any embarrassing moments in your current job?
- If you had the opportunity, who would you choose to have dinner with from history, and why?
- Have you ever told a lie to end a relationship?
Questions to Ask Your Crush to Make Him Fall for You
Making someone fall in love with you is not a quick thing to happen. But the first thing to do is ask relatable questions. So, here are some questions to ask your crush that will make him fall in love with you.
- What brings you the most joy?
- Where do you enjoy going on a date?
- How would you describe your perfect date night?
- Do you believe that fate plays a role in finding love?
- How would you describe your ideal date?
- What brings a smile to your face?
- When do you feel the most creative?
- Can you share a favourite memory we have together?
- What are some small gestures that make you happy?
- Is there anything exciting that you'd like us to experience together?
- Are there any particular memories that have stood out for you and hold special significance?
- What do you find particularly appealing about me?
- What are the qualities that you admire the most in me?
- In what ways have I made your life easier since you know me?
- Is there any dream that I can assist you in achieving?
Questions to Ask Your Crush Without Being Obvious
Sometimes, it becomes obvious when we have feelings for someone, doesn't it? If you want to talk to your crush without being obvious, here are some questions to ask them.
- What topics do you enjoy discussing the most?
- Are there any cultural events that catch your interest?
- Do you enjoy spending time by yourself or with other people?
- What was the most recent movie you watched?
- Do you have a favourite celebrity you have a crush on?
- What kind of food do you like to eat when you're feeling down?
- What's your favourite movie to dislike?
- What were you like when you were a kid?
- What is your favourite karaoke song?
- What do you consider a guilty pleasure?
- Do you think monogamy is possible?
- Have you ever been in love?
- When and how did your last relationship end?
- Have you ever gone to a therapist?
- What is the nicest thing somebody has ever done for you?
Questions to Ask Your Crush to Get to Know Them Better
Asking relevant questions is the first step towards knowing someone’s preferences. Therefore, consider these questions to ask someone you like.
- What are you most looking forward to?
- What is the most flattering praise you've ever received?
- What similarities can you see between us?
- What is something you've done that you believe everyone should try?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is your favourite food to prepare?
- What would you do if you weren't doing this job?
- Where is your favourite spot you've visited?
- What are your next three vacation destinations?
- Do you recharge on your own or with other people?
- In the XYZ election, who did you vote for?
- What is your favourite author?
- Do you have any tattoos on your body?
- You're taking the day off. What are you doing with it?
- What is your most cherished childhood memory?
Questions to Ask Your Crush While Texting
Here are some amazing questions to ask someone you like when you engage in texting.
- What is your preferred method of talking?
- When did you have your first kiss?
- What are you now proud of?
- Do you get bored easily or not at all?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Do you like to prepare ahead or be spontaneous?
- What is one thing you believe you overspend on?
- What was your most fortunate occasion in life?
- Who or what was the first musical artist or group you witnessed perform live?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Who would be your ideal dinner companion?
- How many relationships have you had in the past?
- What is your ideal wedding destination?
- Who is someone you admire?
- Tell me about anything that excites you.
Flirty Questions to Ask Your Crush to Make Him Fall for You
It can be awkward to flirt with your crush, so here are some questions to ask someone you like.
- Who would be your celebrity pass if you were in a relationship right now?
- In your opinion, what is a great date?
- What is the most romantic thing you've ever done for someone?
- What is the most enticing thing somebody has ever done for you?
- What is your definition of touch?
- Do you think you're the best kisser?
- What is anything unusual that you find appealing?
- What causes you to immediately swipe left on someone?
- When we first met, what was your initial impression of me?
- Do you prefer that others initiate contact?
- Do you love kids?
- Have you ever visited a romantic place?
- Would you like to travel with your partner?
- Do you find me romantic?
- What are your top three most attractive qualities?
- What do your friends think of me?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Crush
Are you ready to go deep into the conversation? There are many things to ask your crush, so let's get started.
- Who is your source of inspiration?
- What are your interests?
- What do you enjoy doing for fun?
- Do you live on your own?
- Do you have a voter registration card?
- Tell me about your favourite childhood memory.
- What is your most cherished memory?
- What would your friends say about you?
- What is your most vexing pet peeve?
- What is your most distinctive talent?
- Where do you see yourself in the next ten or twenty years?
- What was your most memorable trip?
- What is your most embarrassing experience?
- What qualities do you seek in a partner?
- What is your passion?
Romantic Questions to Ask Your Crush
There are several things to ask your crush in a romantic way, and some of the questions to ask a guy you like are listed below. It's time to let your romantic side flow.
- What was the date of your first kiss?
- What was your initial reaction to me?
- What is one of your favourite date places that you believe I might enjoy?
- Do you like it when someone else initiates contact?
- What do you find romantic?
- Do you enjoy cuddling?
- Do you prefer to sleep over or depart after a one-night stand?
- Do I comfort you?
- What's your best icebreaker?
- What do you put on before going to bed?
- What would be your perfect dating night?
- What is your favourite aspect of being in a relationship? What about being alone?
- Do you have an easy time falling in love?
- Do you enjoy my company?
- What's something you want to do differently in your next relationship?
Questions to Ask Your Crush to See If They Like You
Want to know if your crush likes you the same way you like him? Here are some good questions to ask your crush.
- What is your most serious regret?
- What are you most self-conscious about?
- How do you believe others see you against how you perceive yourself?
- What day of your life would you revisit if you could?
- How would you describe your attachment style?
- Have you ever had a lover cheating on you?
- What would you do if money were not an issue?
- What is your most divisive viewpoint?
- What has been your best and worst dating experience?
- What was your initial reaction to me?
- How frequently do you experience stress?
- What do you believe your life's mission is?
- What do you consider your best accomplishment?
- How do you feel about your connection with your parents?
- How do you get along with your siblings?
Cute Questions to Ask Your Crush
Cuteness is fascinating, whether it’s a cute person or a cute question. Here is a list of cute questions to ask a guy you like.
- What would the title of your life be if it were a film?
- What is something that you are proud of?
- What do you wish you were very skilled at?
- What type of dog would you be if you were a dog?
- What was your favourite toy growing up?
- Do you shower in the morning or at night?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
- What animal would you be if you could be any animal?
- Would you rather leave your hometown and never return, or stay in your hometown and never leave?
- If you were to rename yourself, what would you call yourself?
- What has been your strangest dream?
- Tell me about your bucket list.
- Do you prefer dawn or dust?
- What's your favourite karaoke song?
- Where would you go if you could relocate anywhere in the world?
The best way to start a conversation with your crush is to find common interests or ask open-ended questions to get them talking.
You can show interest in your crush by actively listening, maintaining eye contact, and engaging in genuine conversations without overwhelming them.
It's good to avoid sensitive topics such as exes, controversial subjects, or anything that might make your crush uncomfortable.
Good questions to ask your crush to get to know them better could include asking about their hobbies, favourite books or movies, or their aspirations and goals.
To find out if your crush is interested in you too, observe their body language, responsiveness in conversations, and if they initiate contact or spend time with you.
If your crush doesn't seem interested in talking to you, it's important to respect their boundaries and focus on building connections with others who reciprocate your interest.
Subtle flirting can include playful teasing, giving genuine compliments, or using light-hearted humour, but always be attentive to your crush's reactions and boundaries.
Signs that your crush may be attracted to you could be increased attention, prolonged eye contact, smiling, or finding excuses to touch or be near you.
It's generally fine to ask about past relationships, but be considerate and avoid prying too much if your crush seems uncomfortable or unwilling to share.
To build a deep connection with your crush, get to know them on a personal level, share experiences, be supportive, and allow the relationship to develop naturally over time.