If you are someone who actively uses texting applications, family groups are a great way to interact and bond with the people you care about. I'm not sure about you, but I'm not a big fan of texting. I rarely check my WhatsApp to see if there's anything urgent to attend to, and what irks me the most are the irrelevant Whatsapp forwards and good morning quotes that oftentimes make no sense. Although everyone sends those same old wisdom good morning quotes and images with the best of intentions, let's be honest, that's not something we sign up for.
The first thing you read in the morning sets the tone for the rest of the day. And good morning quotes, which are the first things you read when you wake up, have the potential to make you a more productive and cheerful person. Consider these morning quotes a positive affirmation or an inspirational mantra that you can repeat to yourself as well as forward to those you desire to see flourish.
But how do you pick the best quotes from a sea of them floating around the internet? So much for it! Here's a selection of the top 20 wise positive good morning quotes to help you start your day off really well. Share it with your friends and family so they too may have a productive and motivated start to their day.
20 morning thoughts, life lessons and quotes that exude wisdom
- Do not say, 'It is morning,' and dismiss it with the name of yesterday. See it for the first time as a newborn child that has no name. - Rabindranath Tagore
- Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them. - William Arthur Ward
- Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day. - Dalai Lama
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope. - Bernard Williams
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening. - Larry King
- If you're changing the world, you're working on important things. You're excited to get up in the morning. - Larry Page
- If you're bored with life - you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals. - Lou Holtz
- Each morning sees some task begun, each evening sees it close; Something attempted, something done, has earned a night's repose. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I'm always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning... Every day I find something creative to do with my life. - Miles Davis
- He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life. - Victor Hugo
- The most efficient way to live reasonably is every morning to make a plan of one's day and every night to examine the results obtained. - Alexis Carrel
- Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. - Robert Orben
- Burning desire to be or do something gives us staying power - a reason to get up every morning or to pick ourselves up and start again after a disappointment. - Marsha Sinetar
- I never really look for anything. What God throws my way comes. I wake up in the morning and whichever way God turns my feet, I go. - Pearl Bailey
- Do I get up every morning and ask: am I doing the things that I believe in and am I doing them for the best possible motives? Yes. Unambiguously yes. - Nick Clegg
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. - Wayne Huizenga
- You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction. - George Horace Lorimer
- The temptation to take the easy road is always there. It is as easy as staying in bed in the morning and sleeping in. But discipline is paramount to ultimate success and victory for any leader and any team. - Jocko Willink
- Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself. - Caroline Ghosn
- Wellness is associated with happiness. When you're happy, you're feeling good in your mind and body. That ties into being healthy, eating well, and exercising regularly. It also ties into being excited about things - like getting up in the morning and having a healthy breakfast. - Stella Maxwell
1. What are spiritual wisdom good morning quotes?
Spiritual good morning quotes are ones that might assist you in your early morning inner healing. These could be Lord Buddha quotations, manifestation thoughts, or self-care affirmations. Spirituality can be defined as any notion that connects your intellect and body to your soul.
2. What are inspirational wisdom good morning quotes?
Inspirational morning quotes that, if delivered to loved ones, might help to improve or brighten someone's day. These sentences have the ability to inspire and drive a person to attain their goals. Such quotes serve as fire for their souls, reminding them of why they wake up every day and how grateful they should be.