Write for Now&Me
It is an open invitation for all those willing to contribute to help grow the community.
What is our blog about?
The Now&Me Blog is all about recoding reality, starting
conversations, keeping it real and discussing tough subjects that
need to be talked about.
Now&Me explores every emotion of humans, believing that life is much beyond just feeling happy or sad.
Every day, number of readers visit our site in search of tips, solutions, new ideas and inspiration. Sharing your thoughts, experiences and techniques is a great way to help others, make connections and strengthen your personal brand and stature as a writer.
What we're looking for
We have contributors and creators around the world that are changing
the way conversations take place.
Now&Me is the place where you can build your voice, develop your influence, and make change in lives of people. If you’re an aspiring writer, a professional who offers support and practical advice, a creative mind, or a person that wants to be heard, you’re in the right place.
We welcome a broad range of voices, opinions and truly useful information that can help others and help change our society for the better.
You can submit inspirational pieces, trend pieces, advice pieces, op-eds, personal stories and interviews with thought leaders.
Verticals you can write on:
- Life, love, health and everything in between
- Philosophical soul side of life
- Mental wellbeing
- Perspective on things that are not much talked about
Kindly examine our blog and the various topics we cover for reference: nowandme.com/blog
How to submit
- Create an account on Now&Me
- Submit your article by sharing the public google docs link
- Complete your author profile page after submitting your article
What happens after you submit
We will aim to reply to you regarding the status of your article within 5-7 business days. Due to the high volume of submissions that we receive, it can sometimes take us 2 weeks to respond to you after your article submission. We appreciate your patience with this.
We go through every email you send, and encourage you to follow up – but if we turn down an article, take it like this: we might not have space for the angle you’re suggesting, but you’re more than welcome to try again with a new topic.
How to increase your chances of getting published
We’ll be honest, writing for Now&Me takes work. We want your article to be at its best, and we’ll push you to get there.
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
A foreword before writing the article:
- The article should provide value and insights to our readers.
- The article needs to be atleast 800-1200 words.
- When deciding which topic to cover, consider a wider subject that may not have been reported as much. Eg. Articles on "Anxiety" may be quite common, but perhaps articles on "High Functioning Anxiety" may not be as common.
- Write in small, easy-to-read paragraphs. Try to keep sentences short to ease readability, as shown below:
- In order of importance: Properly define the main heading, subheadings and sub-sub headings such that they explain the article clearly; each heading level summarising its contents.
- Headings to preferably be why/how/where/what questions, as often as possible. For this, use phrases that are searched on Google. Refer to the recent articles on our blog to better understand the format.
- Distinctly highlight keywords.
- Link to trustworthy resources. Embed links to original sources of information (studies, stats, anecdotes, quotes, academic/think tank studies, data points etc.)
- Include one link from nowandme.com itself. This could be a link to any particular thought/blog. It is important to attach the link to the words that describe it best. That helps in knowing the content of the link.
- Upon completion, kindly run a spell-check and Grammarly test to correct basic errors (premium features not required) before submitting.
- We only accept original copy that is exclusive to nowandme.com. Plagiarism will result in removal from the platform.
- Submission is not a guarantee to publish. If we choose to publish your article, we reserve the right to edit all content submitted for publication, including grammar, formatting, headlines and length.
- We do not accept articles which are advertorials or which are written in order to sell a product or service. Your article should not be intended to be a piece of content marketing, but rather written to be of value for our readers.