The more and more I learn about things and people and the world, the more and more I realize that a question can have more than a single answer and chances of being wrong increases.
This has led to contradictions with self-confidence and I knowingly look for others’ approval even though I shouldn’t.
How should I reply?
- Read the thoughts carefully to understand the emotions behind them.
- Take your time to think before your respond.
- Your words matter. Use them to show support.
- Try to be as honest and open-minded as possible.
- Personal responses go a long way in keeping the community kind, loving and empathetic.