So I’ve cried at my workplace today…Because I had an argument with my boss…I didn’t cried infront of him after coming back from his office I cried infront of my colleagues…I felt soo embarrassed
Its my first job…and also it was thr first time I had an argument…Idk why am I so vulnerable…I can’t stop my tears no matter what…it just come out of my eyes whenever I feel nervous or scared…
How can I control my tears in the moments like this…🥲🥲🥲🥲
Hey it’s okay , take your huggg 🤗🤗
I’ve already vent it out… btw thank you:)
Be fearless, not fearful.
I know but sometimes I just can’t hold back my tears…
Yeah I get it. But you have expectations from everyone, just for the don’t expect anything from anyone, do your work and just go with the flow. It’s a practice, took time.
Yeah…I need to work on myself more…I have to be strong…Thanks alot
This happens at workplace. Trick is dont get too much identified with your emotions…it may take some time and don’t take urself seriously. Avoid crying at office and infront of colleagues…just work and move out. …if you just want to vent, do it with only known colleagues and with max 1 people…in the end its business and emotions have less place there…good luck hope you are feeling better now
you need one good friend with whom you can share your daily talks like this
and have some laughter together
you need friend like me
Misery 🥳🥳🥳 @misery
Be very cautious. It won’t just throw positivity like others here. But i want to tell u the reality. IT WILL HAPPEN again if you don’t fix a few things now.
It had happened to me. I have cried in public every year in school. In college. And almost cried at work multiple times.
And i figured out it’s bcoz of anxiety. Even yesterday I had an argument with a colleague and i was just one dialogue away from breakdown. But i got myself back together quickly and didn’t embarrass myself.
So few points
00. First try to tell u wish to discuss calmly. And after 30 mins. If they still continue, go on and stand ur ground.
01. Talk slowly during argument.
02. Smile, just look the face of the other person arguing. Its the dumbest face at the moment. Observe closely. It will bring smile on ur face.
03. Convince urself that the point of argument is not important and everything is pointless. Be careless.
04. Even if u get carried away, try to think hard on point 03 and breath. It will calm u down.
05. When u come out of argument behave as if nothing happened. If can’t, just come to ur place and put ur head down for sometime and just breath.
06. Recall the lines they said. (Will be useful if u would want to use it to report them if they had crossed a line - ppl say stupid things they don’t mean when they argue, even at workplace, so remember and narrate ur story to others, (imp to have witness))
script to make drama movie 😂
Haha. Write one.
I’ve screen shot your comment…thank you so much…I’ll keep all this things on my mind…
Yeah I have to work on myself alot…
Reality is what it is. Harsh. The worst thing will happen. Not what’s in self help books. They r just feel good books. Nothing else.
Ye saare phaltu ke positivity aur your r strong jaise bakwaas mat suna kar.
Just being positive will block the negative part from ur sight. But it will always be there, so It’s more important to be careless if u want a tension free life.
It just first time. You might face similar situations further. Everyone faces that. See your seniors how they handle arguments and With time and experience You will slowly learn to be diplomatic. That’s how we learn balancing emotions at work place.
This is part of life and it makes a person more strong and remember one more thing someone told me … Everyone is stupid no one is more smarter then you so just relax and improve daily.
This line changed my life